Miller tagged me in a new gun meme, so here it goes…
“I will write down 5 things that indicate, to me, that a gun owner or shooter maybe is an honest one; I say ‘maybe’ because I have known some seemingly honest gun owners to tell some really tall tales. Then I will tag 5 other gun owners who are also bloggers and I hope each will play along, each listing, in their blogs, at least 3 things that are indicative a gun owner is an honest one, then sending the challenge of this meme on to 5 other gun owner who are also bloggers.”
1. They never claim to know everything about everything.
2. The do not recommend, to a brand new female shooter, the Judge.
3. They send you private emails as to not publicly embarrass you when you say or do something stupid.
4. They try to give you more than they take from you.
5. They take things down about you if you ask them too.(Thanks Weer’d)
From Paranoid To Packin– this is personal. This is one of my shooting partners from the Cornered Cat class and she just started a blog, but she isn’t really bloggin, so I am hoping a tag will jump start her and also a little blog pressure too. Go send her some love and tell her I sent you.
From Housewife to Hunter– Really neat blog. Also brand new.
AKGRRRL– She isn’t posting much either because she is always on FB. It’s wrong, just wrong, so again a little pressure.
Last Refuge of a Scoundrel-He posts and I like his blog.
A Midwestern Rebel-New blog to me and good stuff.
One more because I am practicing honing a skill I don’t currently have…breaking the rules.
Monty On Guns